Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parting out jeep! Everything must go!

Senior Member Getting Dirty oleblue27's Avatar

Parting out jeep! Everything must go!

Still have a few parts for sale. All prices are OBO!

If your interested, message me in here it text me at 843-503-2845 Although, email would work too. [email protected] All parts are on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. Below I have a list of all the parts I am trying to get rid of. ALL PICS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!!

4" superlift for 2wd (minus rear coils, shocks and egr module. Cost $171 from superlift to have all parts for 4wd) $900 local pickup or I can deliver

980-02-027 40/80 valved fox shocks. Emulsion type. 31.10 extended and 12" of travel. $200 shipped.

Front ome strut and spring assemblies. Only have about 5000 miles on them. The springs have a coil cut on them for 6" lift. $200

EBC dimpled and slotted rotors (8k miles in the south). $200 local pickup

Tinted led tail lights. (I can take the tint off and make them look new again) $85

Husky floor liners front and rear $80
    Last edited by oleblue27; 02-08-2014 at 02:16 PM.
    06 4.7 | Modded 6" Lift | JBA 6" Coils | Rustys Rear UCA's | Fox Shocks | JBA UCA's | Gibson Catback w/ FM S44 Muffler | K&N CAI | Hypertech | 4.56 Gears | Powertrax Locker | Autolite Iridiums | Mobil 1 (engine&diff) | 34" BFG AT's | 20x9 Ultra Gauntlet | EBC Dimpled&Slotted Rotors | Hawk Ceramic Pads | Blue Interior LED's | Husky Floor Liners | VVME 8000k HID | Pioneer AVH-P8400BH | Tinted LED Tail Lights

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Great shocks for someone with the SL!

You're better off leaving the gears in. The R&R costs more than the parts and not many shops are willing to install used gears due to noise issues. Id say put an RC lift on it (with the stock parts) and put some 32s on there. Between the plastidip and cut front fenders you're still going to have to appeal to a younger/4x4 enthusiast buyer

True, but those gears are way too tall to be turning 32's... Don't you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06 4.7 | Modded 6" Lift | JBA 6" Coils | Rustys Rear UCA's | Fox Shocks | JBA UCA's | Gibson Catback w/ FM S44 Muffler | K&N CAI | Hypertech | 4.56 Gears | Powertrax Locker | Autolite Iridiums | Mobil 1 (engine&diff) | 34" BFG AT's | 20x9 Ultra Gauntlet | EBC Dimpled&Slotted Rotors | Hawk Ceramic Pads | Blue Interior LED's | Husky Floor Liners | VVME 8000k HID | Pioneer AVH-P8400BH | Tinted LED Tail Lights

I still have my bumper, I'm probably going to find some front fenders and put the bumper back on.

Quote Originally Posted by oleblue27 View Post
    True, but those gears are way too tall to be turning 32's... Don't you think?

Too tall? Yes.

Way too tall? Nope. For an 06 4.7L 4.30s would be ideal. 4.56 isn't going to be that bad. Id try it first.....see how it drives on the highway

True true. I also have the locker that I need to take out anyway...

The locker is easy to remove... that I would definitely take out and sell.

I can work on every part of my jeep except the tranny and differential. So unfortunately I can't take it out myself lol.

Senior Member Getting Dirty jjt250's Avatar
    Got any skids you're willing to sell?
    John
    2007 Grand Cherokee Limited | QDII | 3.0L Diesel | S4xC Shackles Mounts | Goodyear Duratracs
    Bilstein HD Front/Rear | Rusty's 1/2" Strut Spacer | Hemi XK Front/Rear Coils | HID Projectors

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Kyle you could take out the locker yourself. It's easy. If you can do brakes you can reinstall your spider gears
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information