Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS QT2 front diff

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar

FS QT2 front diff

Up for sale is a QT2 Front Diff. I bought it from someone a couple years back but never installed it. It has 3.73 gear ratio. Bushings are ok but I'd recommend replacing them. Gears look great inside, no rust, diff always stored inside since I've had it. I can spin the axles with my hand so it isn't locked up.

Asking $350 obo

Can ship but it will add to the price.

Contact info:
    Toby
    33six-3seven1-01one1 call or text

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	2243Click image for larger version. 

Views:	162 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	2242Click image for larger version. 

Views:	197 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	2241Click image for larger version. 

Views:	173 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	2244

***EDIT: I have the Hypertech Speedo calibrator that can be included for an extra $100. So for $450 you get a front diff with 3.73 gear ratio and the calibrator to change the ratio in the computer.
    Last edited by criket; 02-13-2014 at 03:57 PM.
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Bump for offers on this. Ready to clear up space in the garage
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Was that my old front diff? I forgot who I sold mine to when I upgraded to the front ELSD lol
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

I don't think so. I think it came originally from cmdrjim who sold it to a guy in VA and then I bought it. I believe cmdrjim is the one who pulled it from a junker

Senior Member Getting Dirty Ross's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Was that my old front diff? I forgot who I sold mine to when I upgraded to the front ELSD lol
    That would be me. I've yet to have it installed, as it took me awhile to find a cheap ring and pinion. I did buy the locker off Kyle though, and will hopefully be doing the full swap soon.
    2008 3.7L QT-1 dark blue Jeep Commander // 3+" modified OME lift with 3/8" Rocky Road strut spacer // 4" rear SL springs // 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs (Load E) // 1.5" spidertraxx spacers // F-150 Monroe Load Levelers // 4xguard matrix, front guard, belly guard, and rock sliders // 130 watt KC Daylighters - 2 // Airflow snorkel // Thrush welded exhaust // Defender Roof Rack with side ladder // Hypertech Max Energy Programmer

Nice! I must be getting old haha had totally forgot who I sold mine to
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Added my Hypertech Speedo calibrator to the package with the front diff. Asking $100 for the Hypertech. So for $450 you can get the front diff with 3.73 gears AND the Hypertech Speedo calibrator to change the ratio in the computer.

An for another $150 you can get the used mopar rear 3.73's that I can get my hands on. $600 for everything you need to regear!! Screaming deal and you don't have to worry about installing the front gears, just swap diffs

Senior Member Getting Dirty Ross's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    An for another $150 you can get the used mopar rear 3.73's that I can get my hands on. $600 for everything you need to regear!! Screaming deal and you don't have to worry about installing the front gears, just swap diffs
    x2

This is insanely cheap, especially the programmer!!! This setup cost me around $200 more last summer, even with the good deals I got.
    Last edited by Ross; 02-14-2014 at 03:00 PM.
    2008 3.7L QT-1 dark blue Jeep Commander // 3+" modified OME lift with 3/8" Rocky Road strut spacer // 4" rear SL springs // 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs (Load E) // 1.5" spidertraxx spacers // F-150 Monroe Load Levelers // 4xguard matrix, front guard, belly guard, and rock sliders // 130 watt KC Daylighters - 2 // Airflow snorkel // Thrush welded exhaust // Defender Roof Rack with side ladder // Hypertech Max Energy Programmer

You guys are correct. Awesome deals for someone wanting to regear their WK/XK. There is no way you can get these parts any cheaper!

Bump!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information