Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TheUltimateJeep.com Forum Business Card

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    You know what would be really cool. For those who have smart phones. If you put a barcode on the back of the card - for people to scan - would take them directly to the website and that would be really cool - I don't think any 4x4 community is doing that.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    You know what would be really cool. For those who have smart phones. If you put a barcode on the back of the card - for people to scan - would take them directly to the website and that would be really cool - I don't think any 4x4 community is doing that.
    That's a good idea bro I didn't think of that my wife uses those QR codes there called the weird looking boxes your phone can read.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    That's a good idea bro I didn't think of that my wife uses those QR codes there called the weird looking boxes your phone can read.
    That is a very cool idea, I think I will incorporate that idea into The Steel Armadillo Business card if I can figure out how to make the bar code.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Did we ever finish choosing a WK for the header? That's where the XK pic came from.
    I promise I will get to it, I am still working on a few other small changes so I will keep that on the list.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Senior Member Getting Dirty DetroitMarauder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    That is a very cool idea, I think I will incorporate that idea into The Steel Armadillo Business card if I can figure out how to make the bar code.
    Just google QR code maker and you will see a ton of places that do it. It's really easy.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    You go to this site here http://qrcode.kaywa.com/ Put your web site in and it creates a QR code for you and anyone that takes a picture of it with a QR reader gets directed straight to your web site. It works real well I've used them out of magazines and new papers and even on the TV a few times.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Do it! rawr! I have to get ready for work. Be back at 4... (Hopefully earlier)

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Just a reminder that I have the cards if any member would like some, send me a PM with your name and full mailing address.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    I got mine & love them thanks
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    Name:  ultimatejeep.png
Views: 24
Size:  3.9 KB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information