Thread: Paid Subscriptions & Donations

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Post Paid Subscriptions & Donations

I have added the features to become a paid subscriber or make a donation to help support xk-forum.com

The member subscriptions are similar to those of other forums and the donation button allows individuals to select any amount they want.

I will be working on adding an icon to your log-on so others will know if you are a Lifetime, Premium or Supporting Sponsor inthe near future.

And as always, thanks for your continued support in making xk-forum.com the ultimate Jeep Commander Forum.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty El Cid's Avatar
    Since I dropped off from being a Supporting Vendor the forum is telling me I now have too many messages in my box.

I was trying to find out what number I can have, and how this changes or not depending on the level of forum membership, but I can't seem to find it.

Would it be possible to add descriptions somewhere of what the different membership levels contain? It certainly isn't on the user's subscription upgrade page (which would be a good place to have it), and I couldn't find it elsewhere, either.
    Mike
    2006 5.7L Limited, Inferno Red, QDII, and all goodies. Modified Superlift 4" lift-kit, B.F.G. 285/70R17 A/Ts (1.25" spacers), Aries tail-light guards, AVS ventvisors, KC Hilites off-road lights, and from 4xGuard: Belly Guard, Front Guard 4, Matrix brush guard with Receiver and Grill Hoop, Rear Diff Guard, Rear Guard 2, Rear Sliders, and Side Guards.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Since we are back up and running I did want to remind you that you can click the "Paid Subscriptions" for different levels of membership, there is also a donation button if you feel so inclined to put a little more towards the operation costs of this forum.

I did pay out approximately $500 to get get a 5 year hosting plan and domain transfer & registration fees as well as $260 for web tech services.

Thank you as always for your continued support.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Just paid my subscription for lifetime membership. I will be making a donation soon as well to help with the cost.

Thanks
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Thread Information