Thread: 2006 Jeep commander Limited Hemi (SE PA.)

Member Looking for Dirt

2006 Jeep commander Limited Hemi (SE PA.)

I hate to do this but I am selling the Commander.. I would say it is in excellent condition, the only flaw is a scuff on the drivers side fender flare and is barely noticeable. It is the dark khaki color with saddle brown leather (took me months to find this combo). It has had regular oil changes with amsoil synthetic and up to date on fluids for trans, diffs and coolant as well as plugs. It is FULLY loaded with towing package and rear entertainment, it has every option available for 2006 including full skidplates. I will be installing new wheel bearings in the front as well as new front diff mount bushings. Other then that it is good to go. Leather seats are well taken care of and look great. Sadly this car was never taken off road and the full factory skidplates show no scratches lol..
    I have done some upgrades as well but I can return to completely stock if so desired.
    • True 3 inch MBRP Stainless cat back exhaust
    • AFE cold Air intake with dry flow filter
    • OME HD lift installed 10k ago *awesome lift*
    • 1.5 inch wheel spacers
    • good year duratrac tires with good tread on limited chrome wheels
    • Diablosport InTune With custom Dyno tune for 87 octane based off of dodge hemi ignition tables for an increase in power and fuel economy
    • weathertech floor liners for front and cargo area
    • headlight housings painted satin black
    • color matched painted factory grille from non limited model *have chrome as well*

I installed all new suspension hardware with the lift as well as swaybar endlinks. Alignment checked once a year and never had problems getting it to spec. Also installed new upper control arms 10k ago. Front windows are tinted to match rears. Detailed on a regular basis and using silverstal ultra low beams and hella yellow capsule fog lights which also have new housings on both sides since the original ones leaked.

I will post more pics shortly..Some of the pics were taken before the lift was installed..

Asking kelly blue book which is 14,200.00 OBO and the car is located in philadelphia Pa.
    Last edited by peteyturbo; 04-03-2014 at 12:14 AM.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    How many miles are on your XK
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Philly!! Right in my back yard.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Thread Information