Thread: Colorado trail runs between Sept 17th and the 24th

Colorado trail runs between Sept 17th and the 24th

I will be in Colorado between the evening of 9/16 and the afternoon of 9/24 and am gathering some others with XK's to do some trail runs. I have two other (possibly 3) XK owners who are interested in getting together. My rough schedule will be Keystone / Breckenridge area on 9/18 and 9/19. Then off to Steamboat Springs, Winter Park, Nederland and possibly Estes Park, not necessarily in that order. So, if you have any interest in getting together in those areas, let me know and I can meet up.

As far as the Breckenridge areas, another member has floated out the idea of Saints John and Deer Creek trails. Both moderate trails but with some amazing views. I then floated back the idea of Red Cone trail, but I am still considering if I have enough balls to do this trail. It's not terribly difficult from what I have been reading, but it's a bit hairy as far as ledges and drop offs........

Please chime in if you are interested in some wheeling during my stay and maybe we can add to the group.

Take care.

Lifetime Member Looking for Dirt
    I may be available what day?
    2006 XK LIMITED
    HEMI QD2 RR 2 1/2 inch lift BFG 265X70X17 TA
    4XGAURD belly plate, trans skid plate and rock rails
    Mopar engine skid plate Spider track spacers
    Custom made CAI and MBPRI cat back
    Hypertec Tuner

RMC: I will be in the Breckenridge area from Friday night the 17th through Sunday the 19th. A couple of forum members are trying to get together and there was some discussion about running Saints John trail and maybe Red Cone. We are all still trying to put it together - takes a long time when you are communicating through a forum. Then I am pretty open for the next few days and would be up for most anything. I would even consider running over to Moab if I could find someone to go with me. I am driving out from Wisconsin and will be getting into Denver on Thursday night, 9/16. Let me know if you are interested in Breckenridge and/or something somewhere else during the week. I am pretty flexible. Be in touch.
    2006 Jeep Commander, 5.7 Liter HEMI, Quadra-Drive II, NAV, Rocky Road 2.25" Lift, AEV 17 x 8.5" Pintler rims with +10mm offset, Goodyear Silent Armor 265/70/17's, 4xGuard Matrix and grill hoop, PIAA 525 dual beam auxiliary lights, Tinted fronts, Rear hitch shackle, Yakima bike carrier, Thule Atlantis 1800 roof carrier

Lifetime Member Looking for Dirt
    OnAtrail I think i have this Sunday off could do a moderate trail what are your plans?
    2006 XK LIMITED
    HEMI QD2 RR 2 1/2 inch lift BFG 265X70X17 TA
    4XGAURD belly plate, trans skid plate and rock rails
    Mopar engine skid plate Spider track spacers
    Custom made CAI and MBPRI cat back
    Hypertec Tuner

Thread Information