Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RRO UCA's Reviews

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    Tnx Matt, dude is selling 1st gen (Im waiting on pics) 30k on them with new ball joints for 150. Still not sure on it though.

I've been reading that the early generation were really for 4" lift and would make contact on my 2 in lift. The more I read the more I think I will pass. I'll post pics of them when I get them.
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    If they're the same gen that Adam has... and you need new UCAs... $150 isnt a bad price and definitely a huge step up from stock.

Hell the ball joints are worth about $70... offer $100 and beat them up for a few years; if you end up swapping them for the newer version when the joints wear out you won't be losing any money

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Id do it for $150, doesnt seem like youre wheeling often and when you do it wont be that big of a deal either, thats a good deal... If I had the XK and needed them Id buy em
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I have the previous generation JBA UCA's that were designed for their coilovers and haven't had a single issue with them. They do make contact at full drop with the lower rubber coil isolator but other than that they are great. Never had an issue while wheeling with the slight contact they make at full droop.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    Of course, the guy selling them seems to have dropped off the face of the earth haha.

Thats what I figured, I dont wheel often at all. Heck I might could get away with stock arms, but at 150 I was thinking about it for sure.
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information