Yeah man stay away from RRO, IMHO (in my humble opinion). The whole "bushing tolerance" issue is a copout. They can't manufacture the arms to the OEM specs. I laugh when people stay they had to use pry bars or hammers to install their RRO arms but "they're so great".

They're not a $350 product.

Here's a picture of the really crappy set i had with the "new" set the sent me (that Corey has now). The new set was better, but still not manufactured to the same width as OEM arms. The only reason I gave them to Corey is because he knows i'll take care of him if he has an issue with them.

And the "new" set compared to JBA (the JBA fit just like OEM arms). The "new" set took some finessing to get them on Corey's XK, but no where near as bad as that original set i had

Curious what their weld procedure is because it seems like some guys have this issue and others don't (exhibits A and B above that I had in my possession). Supposedly they now supply their arms with washers, so after you beat them in to place you add a washer to the exterior of the bushing if there's a gap so it doesn't separate...

Oh, and the RRO arms run really awesome "heavy duty" KJ bushings.... what an upgrade

I'm not a JBA fanboy by any means... but when it comes to UCA's, they're worth the extra $100 (that's the only JBA product on my vehicle). That's my $.02