Quote Originally Posted by OurJeepLife View Post
Two weeks ago, had Sears Install Shocks, Struts and New tires.. Thought there might be an issue with the width of the tire. Seeing how i wanted a tire slightly wider then stock.. Sears assured me that the 255/65R17's would fit. But still I informed the shop mechanic to install one tire first (Left front) just to let me take a good at it to see if it would rub the aluminum suspension arm. There was still play between the tire and arm. I could hold my fingers in between the two.

For the past few weeks we have been very please with the ride and handling of the commander. Yet after the installation.. Wife is thinking of doing the lift. (later on after its paid for) and again.. We know where to take the Jeep to have the lift installed.

So we've opted for the Michelin LTX M/S2 255/65R17's tires are mounted on stock middle grade (aluminum) rims. The tires and new stiffer Monroe "Reflex" shocks/struts set the jeep up about 3/4 inch higher..

Before Installation of Tires & Shocks

After Installation Of Tires & Shocks
I would go back to Sears and have them wash that blue crap off of my tires. It will look even better then.