Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back!!!

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    VEDDY nice... and it's ABOUT time!

Would LOVE to have THOSE seats... let you go find some saddle brown ones in a junkyard somewhere...
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Ok here is an update. I brought the Jeep home today which should be a happy day but I'm staying calm, almost! The door handle wasn't in and I got a "we owe" for the interior shop. Get in the Jeep fire up the AC nice and cool turn the head lights on and the AC goes off. The entire panel goes out when the lights are on. Go tell the guy the detailer must of got something wet and if it don't dry out they are fixing it. On the way home the wiper falls of the Jeep, and yes its pouring out LOL. The guy that put the new windshield in and broke the clips. So, quick trip to the parts store with no lights no wipers in an absolute down poor. Then I noticed a weird vibration up front while on the gas that's new LOL So I crawl underneath to take a look and noticed they didn't change my fluids like they said they did. I called guy and was pretty calm told him what happen and he agreed again to fix the problems.

JUST went back and read this all the way through!

And they WONDER why I WON'T bring MINE in to the dealer for the N23 "fix"!!!
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    Welcome back... Like you really went anywhere
    Thanks man! Ya I really never went to far LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    VEDDY nice... and it's ABOUT time!

Would LOVE to have THOSE seats... let you go find some saddle brown ones in a junkyard somewhere...
    I'm looking forward to getting these done.

Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    JUST went back and read this all the way through!

And they WONDER why I WON'T bring MINE in to the dealer for the N23 "fix"!!!
    Well, I have some good new so far. I brought the Jeep in today and talked to the manager and explained everything that was going on. I was all prepared for a fight or at least a hassle. The guy was very apologetic and kinda shocked when I told him my wipers flew of the Jeep. He took my list of concerns and drove the Jeep personally to the service department and said we will get this fixed. He came walking back and told me they were just sending my Jeep straight to the jeep dealer around the corner. Yes I again begged them to make sure no recalls or service updates were done to the computer. About 5 minuets later the old man showed up to pick me up and we saw my Jeep already being taken to the Jeep dealer. He even told me if I needed a car to drive just let him know. So crossing my fingers all goes well. Then I can go get my new interior installed and start making plans for the build.

Senior Member Getting Dirty ped4599's Avatar
    welcome.... back.....again. although, i think most will agree that you never really left
    2010 Black LIMITED HEMI, Quadra DRIVE II, 2.25 inch RR lift, Off road tires (in garage) MAXXIS 265/70-17 on RUBI rims, 1.5 inch Spydertrax spacers, 4xguard: EVERYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON! ROLA roof rack, RUGGED RIDGE 8500 synthetic winch, and a car seat with a CUTE backseat driver.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Lt_JWS's Avatar
    Welcome back Sal!
    2006 XK 4.7V8 | Quadra-Drive II |2 1/2" Lift | K&N Filter| Port and Polished Throttle Body| Magnaflow# 12256 | Leather, heated seats, Command View| Factory Tow hooks | Full factory skids | Rear D-Ring Shackle |1.25" front/1" rear spacers | JK Wheels | 245/75R17 Nitto TG

Quote Originally Posted by ped4599 View Post
    welcome.... back.....again. although, i think most will agree that you never really left
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt_JWS View Post
    Welcome back Sal!
    Thanks guys!

Latest update on the Jeep! The radio was installed wrong causing the AC to go out when the headlights were turned on LOL I kinda had a feeling that was the issue. Even told my wife I think the radio is installed wrong. Hopefully that clears up the crackling in the speakers now. The new door panel is in so that's going in as soon as they get the Jeep back from the Jeep dealer. I'm being very, very patient I think LOL

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    So how long until it's lifted and what are your plans for a lift? Welcome back!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    So how long until it's lifted and what are your plans for a lift? Welcome back!
    Thanks! Thinking about doing the super lift this time around. Not sure on the time line yet. The wife wants a camper so that might have to come first. She doesn't want anything to fancy so I'm not worried about it. But the lift will most likely be the first mod I do besides the interior which already paid for. Than tires and wheels than armor.

Update for those who aren't on facebook.

The dealer called. The noise I was hearing was the rear diff, it's shot! The front diff needed new seals as well. It has low miles but I don't think the PO new what maintenance was. Anyway they gave me a 2014 Fusion to drive in the mean time. Now I pray they don't mess it up.
    Last edited by 07JeepXK; 09-26-2014 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Couldn't read the post due to the color

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information