Monday I purchased a 2006 XK 5.7L QD2 76K miles on it limited fully loaded. That's right I bought another XK LOL. I don't have any pics because I bought it in a severe thunder storm and the dealer still has it. The are replacing the windshield, changing the front diff fluid, TC fluid,rear diff fluid and bringing in a car detail company today to spiff it all up. The best part and by far my favorite thing and I'll call it mod number 1 is it's going to the upholstery shop after that to get all brand new leather put it in it. So I will be getting the saddle brown leather installed at some point soon I hope So I get to start out with blank canvas again and knowing what I know now this should be fun LOL

So I guess I'm back and will be hanging around a lot more. I'm off the road and a full time student now so I have more time than I did before and oddly more money LOL Haven't decided 100% on lift yet but leaning towards the superlift. I have been keeping up but I'm sure there are somethings I missed over the last year or so I'll be needing some advice. Going to go with the SA supper sliders, front and rear bumpers, and all the skid plates. Going to build an expedition vehicle this time for sure. Looking forward to hanging out again I missed you guys man!