Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Back!!!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar

Cool I'm Back!!!

Monday I purchased a 2006 XK 5.7L QD2 76K miles on it limited fully loaded. That's right I bought another XK LOL. I don't have any pics because I bought it in a severe thunder storm and the dealer still has it. The are replacing the windshield, changing the front diff fluid, TC fluid,rear diff fluid and bringing in a car detail company today to spiff it all up. The best part and by far my favorite thing and I'll call it mod number 1 is it's going to the upholstery shop after that to get all brand new leather put it in it. So I will be getting the saddle brown leather installed at some point soon I hope So I get to start out with blank canvas again and knowing what I know now this should be fun LOL

So I guess I'm back and will be hanging around a lot more. I'm off the road and a full time student now so I have more time than I did before and oddly more money LOL Haven't decided 100% on lift yet but leaning towards the superlift. I have been keeping up but I'm sure there are somethings I missed over the last year or so I'll be needing some advice. Going to go with the SA supper sliders, front and rear bumpers, and all the skid plates. Going to build an expedition vehicle this time for sure. Looking forward to hanging out again I missed you guys man!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Welcome back buddy!!!!

Can't wait to see this build.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Oooooooooooooohhhh booooyy!!! Welcome back Sal, maybe Ill just have to go get another XK hahaha Adam was just asking me the other day. Looking forward to this build
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Do it! We need the whole crew back.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Do it! We need the whole crew back.
    Love the Ram too much! Maybe Sals build will give me inspiration, he knows how to inspire people to spend money like you and Adam do!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lol... are we the 3 Amigos or the 3 stooges? Get confused sometimes!

Hahaha!!! funny started looking at Commanders, theres a 2010 Limited QDII with a SL and rear Dana 44??? I didnt realize any 4wd came with a rear Dana 44, but I verified the VIN and sure enough its right

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Welcome back buddy!!!!

Can't wait to see this build.
    Thanks Matt! I missed our technical thread conversations we use have. I'm adding RC to my list of parks I have to get to.

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Oooooooooooooohhhh booooyy!!! Welcome back Sal, maybe Ill just have to go get another XK hahaha Adam was just asking me the other day. Looking forward to this build
    The best part about buying one the second time is you know exactly what you're looking for. Also being in no rush meant I could take my time and find the one I want.

The only compromise I made was getting a red one. Which the longer I looked at it the more it grew on me. When I searched only 4 Xk's pop up that had everything I was looking for and most were over 100K in miles the ones that weren't were real expensive. So I found this one with low miles. The few things I wanted hands down no compromise were the 5.7L, QD2, saddle brown leather. It had the first two and getting offered to install the color leather I wanted sealed the deal. I can't wait to get so I can drive it and update my garage.

Senior Member Getting Dirty thance's Avatar
    Great to have you back! When do the doors come off?
    2010 5.7 QTII - OME HD w/ 3/8" spacers up front and F150 MLL in rear, JBA UCA 6.7, JKS 2034 Front Quick Disconnects, Gas Tank Skid Mod, PinchWeld Mod, 1.5" SpiderTrax, General Grabber AT 265/70/17, Custom Front Receiver / Plow Mount, Custom Tow Rings F/R, Diablo Intune.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Welcome back, Sal.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information