Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Back!!!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thance View Post
    Great to have you back! When do the doors come off?
    Thanks and not a chance LOL Lots of things I don't plan on repeating with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Core XK View Post
    Welcome back, Sal.
    Thanks man!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Yea Sal, I hear ya on getting exactly what you want.. I think that would be my problem if I were to get another one, I loved mine that color combo was one of a kind!!! Really looking forward to your plans here, how close are you to Charlotte??? Wouldnt mind putting a face to name finally turning some wrenches!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Thanks Matt! I missed our technical thread conversations we use have. I'm adding RC to my list of parks I have to get to.
    East Coast TUJ Summit at RC?? The theme will be "Sal Returns".... the "Sal'ing" poses must be epic...

This place hasn't been the same without you bud.

Oh dude.... check to make sure 4-low works!! Did it have the N23 recall performed? If so, might want to make sure it gets the most recent flash

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Yea Sal, I hear ya on getting exactly what you want.. I think that would be my problem if I were to get another one, I loved mine that color combo was one of a kind!!! Really looking forward to your plans here, how close are you to Charlotte??? Wouldnt mind putting a face to name finally turning some wrenches!
    It takes me a couple of hours to get to Charlotte.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    East Coast TUJ Summit at RC?? The theme will be "Sal Returns".... the "Sal'ing" poses must be epic...

This place hasn't been the same without you bud.
    I'm down for that for sure! Gotta put like $5k in the XK first though

Oh dude.... check to make sure 4-low works!! Did it have the N23 recall performed? If so, might want to make sure it gets the most recent flash
    One of the first things I checked on. I cycled the 4LO a few times and waited for codes to pop up. I then gave the guy over seeing all the extra work to Jeep very clear and explicit instructions not to do any recall work what so ever on the Jeep especially any computer updates. I went their in person to tell him to make sure he understood how serious I was. He looked at me kinda weird. LOL

UPDATE: I guess something was broke that I missed in the inspection. My sales guy said the refurbish guy was waiting on a door panel He was really confused so trying to figure out why the door panel was being replaced was like pulling teeth. I think he was trying to say the door handle was broke. But at least I'm getting a new something LOL. Then its going to the detail-er hopefully tomorrow. Then were meeting him at the upholstery shop to confirm the new color With any luck I'll have the Jeep next Monday. I was hoping for this week but I'll just have be patient I guess.

Dude check out the Cooper ST Maxx tires for your build... they're probably going to be my next set; a really aggressive AT. They definitely have that "expeditionary" vehicle design.

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Welcome back!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Dude check out the Cooper ST Maxx tires for your build... they're probably going to be my next set; a really aggressive AT. They definitely have that "expeditionary" vehicle design.

Those are nice! What tires are you running now?

Quote Originally Posted by stites-xk View Post
    Welcome back!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    Thanks Bro!

Toyo AT-II's. They're nice tires... but i got them at the time expecting to upgrade to a more aggressive tread within a year and sell them (got a great price) after getting the Superlift, but never ordered (it was on backorder for like a year).

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Welcome Back Sal. It is nice to see you in a XK again & can't wait to see more of the videos you will put out.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information