The lift is easy and the XK can be lifted just like any IFS rear solid axle vehicle. Obviously the higher you go you will have more issues. The 2" lift and larger tires will put a slight strain on your components but that is normal and the least invasive of all the lifts. If you have a part that is on its way out even the 2" lift will speed that up. My advice is to change out any worn parts while the lift is going on since its coming apart anyway and will be cheaper to do at the time of the lift. The spacers really add a lot of bang for your buck as well. The wider stance looks great and changes the look of the XK instantly. The wider stance also improves the handling and the feel of driving the XK. Of course you can get the same from purchasing new wheels with the proper back spacing if your worried about spacers. But I ran hub centric billet aluminum spacers for years with no issues. If the proper maintenance and torque settings are applied they work just fine. Like I said before for the money evolved the 2" lift and spacers give you great bang for your buck. Also nothing dramatic or irreversible has to be done to achieve this. If your struts are worn out or wearing out and you have some extra money I would go with the OME lift.