Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
For the price of having any spacer installed up front you might as well just go for a 2" lift kit (about $150) from rough country. Installing the rear is super easy and doesn't raise the price of installation much at all. Installing the lift kit should be about 3hrs of labor so what ever your local shop rate is. Then you can get a 265/75 tire in their no problem with 1" spacers. You won't need anything else it works fine with all the stock parts including the sway bar links. Not sure if Jon sells them but you can check out The Steel Armadillo website.

Edit: I still think for the money a 2" lift with 1.5" spacers is money well spent and a great return on investment.
Ok... if nothing ELSE needs to be changed, I can live with that. Does the kit raise the front end any, or am I left with the same rakish nose-down look?

My man here in Pittsburgh is THE 4WD expert of the entire city & county... but the number of lifted Commanders in the area - after mine is done - will be, two. The kit no doubt comes with instructions, but is it REALLY as easy as everyone here makes it sound? I guess the assumption is, the XK isn't REALLY "made/intended" to be lifted; is that fear un-founded, or are their any hidden pitfalls one should be aware of going into the lift?

Thanks again!