yes your all right. its been quiet, many have sold, many good mods already done and working good, and like stites (or at least him soon to be) i am a new dad and the xk has been sidelined …until now. i need new tires and i figure i update on things a bit. couple years ago i went from the 2" hockey pucks to the ome springs front and back and shocks in front, i already had mll in back made for xk, and riding all this on falken wild peak 265/65/17. well for christmas i bought spidertraxx 1.5 spacers for all four corners, mll made for f-150, and also new spider euro black out headlights to get rid of the dull 9 year old cataract stricken headlights. now for tires on the fence between 265/70/17 which will neither add or subtract width but give me almost an inch of diameter (.5 off the ground), or 255/75/17 which will take away .5 inch of width but add 1.5 of diameter (.75 off the ground). i absolutely hate the falkens, i barely got 35k miles on them and they are bald, i previously had the firestone destination a/t and got almost 60k out of them. usually 90% road and highway, and 10% off road. so then, which brand and size do i go with. lets see the many opinions. can't wait to see the headlights cuz my xk is silver and i think it will look wicked up front.