Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: This site has been dead lately!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Core XK View Post
    I have a baby on the way! My wife is 3 months as of tomorrow so I figured I would do a few things before it all comes to a hault.

I added 275/70/17 Wrangler MTRs a few weeks ago, and I intend to buy sliders this summer or fall. Looking into SA availability. Other then that, I am also looking into a Tactical Armor Group front bumper and Light Bar in front of roof rack.
    Don't get the TAG bumper! Terrible customer service and build took 8 months. Get your own custom made or buy SA
    Last edited by coophadley; 05-20-2015 at 01:16 PM.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    We have impact tools here - for a REASON!
    You better have a acetylene torch on stand by LOL

Senior Member Getting Dirty Holiday Jones's Avatar
    Hate to be that guy, but my bolts came right out with an extended breaker bar and some good ol'' WD
    200 Army Green Commander Limited. HEMI. QuadraDriveII!!!! 4xGuard Matrix, 3/4" D-rings, 2" Rough Country Lift, 255/75/17 BFG M/T, 1.25" wheel spacers.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coophadley View Post
    Don't get the TAG bumper! Terrible customer service and build took 8 months. Get your own custom made or buy SA
    Price on TAG is good though, and I love the look. How is yours now that you have it? Does anyone else have a TAG bumper?
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Now that I have it, mines great. If you decide to get one, I would suggest getting yours delivered as bare metal and get them primered and bedlined on your own. The satin black paint job that was on mine was horrible. You also have to figure out how to install it yourself, although the pictures in my garage may help. They are tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Holiday Jones View Post
    Hate to be that guy, but my bolts came right out with an extended breaker bar and some good ol'' WD
    You don't live in the rust belt either

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Core XK View Post
    Price on TAG is good though, and I love the look. How is yours now that you have it? Does anyone else have a TAG bumper?
    Mine is SOOOO old, it's a Kennesaw Mountain Products bumper (same guys). On my Ramcharger.
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Question

Hey - let's liven up the thread: what the FREEP is my "ESP BAS" light, and traction control doing lit up, on a cloudless, 70 degree night in Pittsburgh?!?!
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Hopefully its just a bad wheel sensor or computer glitch. Might be worth resetting the computer I guess.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Hopefully its just a bad wheel sensor or computer glitch. Might be worth resetting the computer I guess.

Drove it around today, and it didn't come back on. I'm having my 4WD guy look at it next week -that way the transfer case doesn't get flashed at a Jeep dealer!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information