Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: This site has been dead lately!!!

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    ive noticed this site has been kind of slow lately- like said above I think its more so the members on here are modded to the point theyre content, its cold out so not much modding going on and theres so many newbs on FB posting up and asking questions they don't bother with the forums. thankfully I got the WK where I wanted before the kid came, so ive just been busy being a dad. no more mods planned for the WK till maybe it hits 175k or I move and throw a SL on it. till then, its on family duty- staying reliable, safe, and simple/good looking LOL
    2007.5 WK Laredo
    - OEM+ -

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    I'm also re-thinking my CB antenna -does that count?
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Garage threads been popping up lately! its good see some fresh XK builds.

Was GONNA put the lift and new tires on this week... 'til the wife's Caravan blew up Friday... to the tune of $300. Back to the drawing board...
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    I have a baby on the way! My wife is 3 months as of tomorrow so I figured I would do a few things before it all comes to a hault.

I added 275/70/17 Wrangler MTRs a few weeks ago, and I intend to buy sliders this summer or fall. Looking into SA availability. Other then that, I am also looking into a Tactical Armor Group front bumper and Light Bar in front of roof rack.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1431902586707.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	2579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1431902612004.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	2580
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty Holiday Jones's Avatar
    Sweet
    200 Army Green Commander Limited. HEMI. QuadraDriveII!!!! 4xGuard Matrix, 3/4" D-rings, 2" Rough Country Lift, 255/75/17 BFG M/T, 1.25" wheel spacers.

I'm getting closer to getting the Commander lifted. Couple of buds from my 4WD club (Steeltown Offroaders) are gonna help, in order to save money. A 2" level/lift & wheel spacers CAN'T be that much rocket surgery!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Core XK View Post
    I have a baby on the way! My wife is 3 months as of tomorrow so I figured I would do a few things before it all comes to a hault.

I added 275/70/17 Wrangler MTRs a few weeks ago, and I intend to buy sliders this summer or fall. Looking into SA availability. Other then that, I am also looking into a Tactical Armor Group front bumper and Light Bar in front of roof rack.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1431902586707.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	2579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1431902612004.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	2580
    Congratulations!!! Smart thing to get it done now when kids come along everything else usually stops LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    I'm getting closer to getting the Commander lifted. Couple of buds from my 4WD club (Steeltown Offroaders) are gonna help, in order to save money. A 2" level/lift & wheel spacers CAN'T be that much rocket surgery!
    Its not hard to do if you follow the instructions Matt has on here. Just remember you don't need to remove the lower clevis bolt to put a spacer in and considering where you're from it's probably stuck on forever LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Its not hard to do if you follow the instructions Matt has on here. Just remember you don't need to remove the lower clevis bolt to put a spacer in and considering where you're from it's probably stuck on forever LOL
    We have impact tools here - for a REASON!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Core XK View Post

Steel Armadillo is working on light bars and hope to have the XK versions soon.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information