Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
I stop by this site everyday to see the new posts, mods, trips anything but there never is anything really. Even though I havent had the XK for awhile I still like to stay active with you guys. My Ram 1500 is up for sale, yea I know making another move hahaha, I have my eye on a 2012 Power Wagon Laramie, 68k miles with 35s on it already...
Glad to see everyone still here, looking forward to 2015 mods, Hey Adam I see you never posted on here when you buried the XK?!?! Thought that beast was "unstoppable"!?!?! ahahaha
Andrew we got hit with a blizzard that left us with 5-6 feet of snow in less than 48 hours. As you know my transfer case was shot prior to and I had the rear locker out of the jeep at that time. Pulled it two months prior thinking it was causing the noise I was getting in the rear but turned out to be the rear drive shaft. Since the blizzard the rear locker has been reinstalled, new steel rear drive shaft and installed another used transfer case with a new mopar shift motor. So that's my excuse hahaha. The snow was up over my hood when I got stuck and I dug myself out with a shovel lol this picture was after about 30 min of digging myself out. Keep in mind this was on my street that hadn't been plowed in three days