Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This site has been dead lately!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    Ugghh... we've had about 5" of snow the last couple of days - you can HAVE the FEET of snow.

Schools were delayed 2 hours - again - yesterday, so I missed the UPS man trying to drop off my lift goodies. Otherwise, I'd be posting tons o' pics. I hafta sign for this batch, so I gotta run up on my day off, no less, and try and catch him on Monday morning... with tons o' pics to follow!
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Keep in mind that was a totally un plowed road and I have 34 inch tires. I shoveled around the tires and axles then took the picture. It was a crazy blizzard!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Quote Originally Posted by Tymac View Post
    I sold traded mine in Feb 2013 because of my 70 mile round trip to my new job. I have a couple hot rods I'm finishing up to sell and a 76' original show truck I brought home from Colorado this passed summer. Once these are done and gone I'll build another Commander.
    Shoot, with all that experience, you should mosey over here and build MY Commander first!
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Yeah I definitely have not been very active here besides browsing. With new promotion and purchasing a home, my time has withered away. Things are starting to slow down now so hopefully I can get on more. How is everyone doing! Hope you all had a great holiday season.

For a Jeep related topic, my check engine has been going off and on about 4 times now in a few weeks. It usually goes off after I drive a bit. Maybe the system runs it's normal tests? When I have time I'll go have the codes pulled to see what's going on. Other then that, it sounds and performs like normal.
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty mrnavy2's Avatar
    Mine xk is running pretty good but will need to get rear brakes replace this spring.
    A Veteran, whether Active Duty, Retired, National Guard, of Reserves, is someone who, at one point in their lives, wrote a check payable to "The United States of America" for a amount of
    "up to and including my Life". That is Honor, and there are way to many people in the country who no longer understand it.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Tymac's Avatar
    I haven't had that issue with my laptop, but mostly I use my phone through the tapatalk app. By what means are you accessing the site?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    The apple device problem is fixed. I haven't been on my laptop to see if the link problem is corrected.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Holiday Jones's Avatar
    Lol ^
    200 Army Green Commander Limited. HEMI. QuadraDriveII!!!! 4xGuard Matrix, 3/4" D-rings, 2" Rough Country Lift, 255/75/17 BFG M/T, 1.25" wheel spacers.

Hi, new to this forum. Im a member at Jeepforum and Jeepcommander.com also. Finally installed my OME HD lift and my Tactical Armor group bumpers this weekend. I'll post pics for everyone soon once i get them off of my camera. Still need to put the new wheels and tires on though. I bought some JK rubicon wheels (I also have spidertrax 1.5 in spacers) and was gunna put on 265/70/17 gy duratracs on there. I have the JBA 1/2 inch leveling spacer in the front so hopefully I wont need to mess with the pinch weld. Do you think the 1.5 spacers were too wide?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by coophadley View Post
    Hi, new to this forum. Im a member at Jeepforum and Jeepcommander.com also. Finally installed my OME HD lift and my Tactical Armor group bumpers this weekend. I'll post pics for everyone soon once i get them off of my camera. Still need to put the new wheels and tires on though. I bought some JK rubicon wheels (I also have spidertrax 1.5 in spacers) and was gunna put on 265/70/17 gy duratracs on there. I have the JBA 1/2 inch leveling spacer in the front so hopefully I wont need to mess with the pinch weld. Do you think the 1.5 spacers were too wide?
    Welcome aboard to the REAL Commander site. I've followed your TAG saga with some interest, owning one of their older multi-carriers myself.

The pinch weld is always a good idea - think of it as, "preventative maintenance" - once you start going up in lift and tire size. 1.5" spacers are a must with factory wheels and that size tire (I have new Cooper ATP's in that size waiting to go on, once MY lift and spacers are installed). New wheels with proper offset are preferable... and once I find a DECENT looking aftermarket wheel , I'll replace mine.

Watch your torque when tightening down your spacers, and check them often - PARTICULARLY before & after long drives or heavy wheeling. Since mine is gonna be KING of the mall crawlers , and I only use if for short hops around town, I'll still keep an eye on 'em. Just less likely to have one come loose and sheer a wheel stud BEFORE I catch it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information