Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This site has been dead lately!!!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty mrnavy2's Avatar
    Mine xk is running pretty good but will need to get rear brakes replace this spring.
    A Veteran, whether Active Duty, Retired, National Guard, of Reserves, is someone who, at one point in their lives, wrote a check payable to "The United States of America" for a amount of
    "up to and including my Life". That is Honor, and there are way to many people in the country who no longer understand it.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    I stop by this site everyday to see the new posts, mods, trips anything but there never is anything really. Even though I havent had the XK for awhile I still like to stay active with you guys. My Ram 1500 is up for sale, yea I know making another move hahaha, I have my eye on a 2012 Power Wagon Laramie, 68k miles with 35s on it already...
    Glad to see everyone still here, looking forward to 2015 mods, Hey Adam I see you never posted on here when you buried the XK?!?! Thought that beast was "unstoppable"!?!?! ahahaha
    Andrew we got hit with a blizzard that left us with 5-6 feet of snow in less than 48 hours. As you know my transfer case was shot prior to and I had the rear locker out of the jeep at that time. Pulled it two months prior thinking it was causing the noise I was getting in the rear but turned out to be the rear drive shaft. Since the blizzard the rear locker has been reinstalled, new steel rear drive shaft and installed another used transfer case with a new mopar shift motor. So that's my excuse hahaha. The snow was up over my hood when I got stuck and I dug myself out with a shovel lol this picture was after about 30 min of digging myself out. Keep in mind this was on my street that hadn't been plowed in three days

2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    Ugghh... we've had about 5" of snow the last couple of days - you can HAVE the FEET of snow.

Schools were delayed 2 hours - again - yesterday, so I missed the UPS man trying to drop off my lift goodies. Otherwise, I'd be posting tons o' pics. I hafta sign for this batch, so I gotta run up on my day off, no less, and try and catch him on Monday morning... with tons o' pics to follow!
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Keep in mind that was a totally un plowed road and I have 34 inch tires. I shoveled around the tires and axles then took the picture. It was a crazy blizzard!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Hahaha fair enough!!! Just want to give you a hard time for you talkin **** about my STEELERS losing!!!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Hahaha fair enough!!! Just want to give you a hard time for you talkin **** about my STEELERS losing!!!
    That's ok - the Pats said "Buh bye RATBIRDS" Saturday!

'07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    So I met the wife for lunch today. After were done she jumps in the XK I jump in the YJ and guess which one wouldn't start LOL Yup the Jeep that is 17 years newer The YJ fires right up no issues and the XK just sits their looking silly. In the XK's defense I knew I was having a failing starter or the yellow wire issue for sometime now. So tomorrow I'll just replace the starter and clean up all the wires. I just thought it was funny.

I think wives just have that effect on 4x4's in general...

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    When I first try to access this forum from google I'm taken to a "filestore" spam site. I have to go back to google and retry to finally get in. I bet this keeps lots of folks away.
    '09 XK HEMI (Gen. II Hemi w/MDS and VVT) Overland 4x4; QDII; Trailer Tow Group IV; Skid Plate Group; 4" Superlift w/AEV EGR Module; 285/70R17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's on AEV Pintlers (Argent, JK offset)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Tymac's Avatar
    I haven't had that issue with my laptop, but mostly I use my phone through the tapatalk app. By what means are you accessing the site?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information