Thread: Got SCANNER?

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Cool Got SCANNER?

I just acquired a second Uniden BCT15X scanner (I run one already in the XK), and decided to break down and actually buy the programming software for it, since I now own two (I'm gonna replace the BC355C in my Ramcharger with the new one - gonna program a couple of bordering counties frequencies in it, since MOST of my wheeling will probably happen there).

So after two solid days of fiddling with it - coupled with about 10 minutes worth of actually READING the instructions - I am a scanner programming MADMAN now, baby!!!

If anybody has one that needs some programming, see me quick, before my subscription expires -
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Senior Member Getting Dirty thance's Avatar
    I have a beofeng UV-5R that is a 2 way radio with way more spectrum than one should have. I can tune in lots municiple and police frequencies, but nothing digital which many now are.

I use CHIRP to program it.
    2010 5.7 QTII - OME HD w/ 3/8" spacers up front and F150 MLL in rear, JBA UCA 6.7, JKS 2034 Front Quick Disconnects, Gas Tank Skid Mod, PinchWeld Mod, 1.5" SpiderTrax, General Grabber AT 265/70/17, Custom Front Receiver / Plow Mount, Custom Tow Rings F/R, Diablo Intune.

Thread Information