Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 East Coast Camp Commander / May 17 - 22

Senior Member Getting Dirty Chapman89's Avatar
    I've been getting increasingly anxious for Saturday to come. I'm getting that urge to drive around aimlessly looking for random trails for the rest of the afternoon.

Sal, any suggestions on what to bring besides the basics in my gear bag? Unfortunately I don't have a CB yet, I know that will come in handy for the big event.
    Current: 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 Speed

Traded: 2006 XK Limited 5.7 QD-2

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    I have a picture of me at work in the putting a face to name thread I'll try to get you GPS coordinates as soon as I can and post picks I was thinking of putting up signs or markers at the turns as well for the event.
    Bro, you are a professional "Call of Duty" online player?

LoL, thank you for your service. BTW, my best friend's last name is the same as yours, you're not Dominican are you?

Event markers would help newbies like myself. So, I think thats a great idea.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapman89 View Post
    I've been getting increasingly anxious for Saturday to come. I'm getting that urge to drive around aimlessly looking for random trails for the rest of the afternoon.

Sal, any suggestions on what to bring besides the basics in my gear bag? Unfortunately I don't have a CB yet, I know that will come in handy for the big event.
    Just make sure you have plenty of water to drink and fresh batteries for your camera. I don't think much is needed for a day trip. I'm getting excited as well I can't wait to get out there and nail down a camp site and get on some trails.

Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
    Bro, you are a professional "Call of Duty" online player? Thats how I got good at what I do

LoL, thank you for your service. BTW, my best friend's last name is the same as yours, you're not Dominican are you? Thanks bro, and no I'm Italian

Event markers would help newbies like myself. So, I think thats a great idea. I think this would help we just have to see what we can get away with. I don't know if this violates some forest service rule or not
    The good thing is you guys will be able to get information on where we will be at in advance. My original plan was to post the info up Wednesday night which was pretty short notice. We will have to have an emergency back up communication plan just in case someone is in our spot. I highly doubt this will happen considering I will be getting there Wednesday but you never know.

Just wanted to remind everyone about the raffle for the secure console it's the last one thats available. Jon has to order these 25 at a time so I don't see that happening again anytime soon. $10 per ticket your word is your credit so I will collect at the event.

That puppy will be mine! I'm buying more than one ticket.
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2

I might of found a cb to borrow, now I need a magnet antenna. Does anyone have a spare that I may borrow on the trails?

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Just wanted to remind everyone about the raffle for the secure console it's the last one thats available. Jon has to order these 25 at a time so I don't see that happening again anytime soon. $10 per ticket your word is your credit so I will collect at the event.
    I actually have one more for sale but I am holding on to it for a future event.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Pre run pictures here. I'll post the coordinates as soon as I get them off my GPS that camp site is nailed down and I think it will be easy enough to get to.

Here are a couple pictures I snagged.

These next few are Sal climbing one of the ledges.

Cricket

Carolina_WK's set of 3 wheelin' shots

Looking forward to the other pictures!

Also...if you plan on buying a Belly Guard anytime soon go ahead an order it. The rocks can be a pain to avoid. My cats got a pretty good dents/scrapes.

It doesn't look as bad as it did behind the wheel. haha

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread Information