Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 East Coast Camp Commander / May 17 - 22

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Maybe, but you said it. Im just an inocent bystandard.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Ok the group camp site is $40 a night times 5 nights thats $200. Thats a lot fuel or food or a lot of something. I'm thinking we should just camp off one of the trails for free. There is plenty of spots that can hold all of us pretty easy and we should have out pick because I plan on getting there Wednesday while the sun is still up. Let me know what you guys need and remember the outpost will be just 10mn away and I'm sure if need be we can sneak to one of the bath houses to. For $12 we can rent a normal site which gives us access to the bathhouse legitimately for like a half time shower. I'm use to 40 day missions with no showers or toilets so I'm good LOL Just let me know what you all are thinking.

I got my time off approved today at work, one step closer to my roadtrip! Ordered my trailer wiring harness, spoke to my buddy about modding my roof basket, and also the best possible thing to happen to any man.............my old lady asked me yesterday--"Are you going with bigger tires, 'cause these look small with your lift?"-----Hell to the Yeah! Tire purchase approved!!!! LOL, now just gotta save up.
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2

LMAO thats awesome man. I love it when that happens LOL. Hopefully you can save up and have bigger tires for the trip.

Thats the plan, just dont know which one I'll be able to afford by then. I'm looking at the Trail Hraplers or Kelly TSR, but my goal is Duratracs. Oh yeah, I told her that the factory wheels where not made to handle the bigger tires. ;D So maybe, just maybe some new wheels also. Lol...

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2

This sounds like a good trip to fully test out the new roof top tent....I am a probable for the trip if you guys have room for 1 more XK.

Quote Originally Posted by urbancrawler View Post
    This sounds like a good trip to fully test out the new roof top tent....I am a probable for the trip if you guys have room for 1 more XK.
    We always have room for one more. The nice thing is were going to be camping in the woods for free so no reservations needed. I would also love to check that RTT out man, I need to add that to my mod list.

FYI- I will be coming up with a schedule for arrivals and meeting times at the outpost so I can bring people to the camp site. I will also send out GPS coordinates and directions to the site if anyone has a GPS and wants to just come straight in. I plan on being there that Wednesday to get setup mark the coordinates and such. Unless anyone plans on coming up that day I will only be setting up meet times at the outpost for Thursday and Friday. So as soon as you guys have an idea about when you are showing up I can tailor the meet times around your planned arrival times.

Also if anyone has any ideas for activities post up here. Don had mentioned maybe I can givie a map class to the group. Show everyone how to properly read plot and do all the old school stuff on maps. It is a lost art and a perishable skill IMO. I would be glad to do this if there is interest in it. A map,compass and protractor can save your butt and get you were you need to be. Actually once you can reach the level of terrain association a map is all you need to save your butt.

FYI we might have some WK's joining us so looks like this should be fun.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information