Thread: Coophadley's Garage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Looks good man! I've heard nothing but bad things said about TAG from everyone who has purchased their bumpers. As far as the photos I don't use that service I use Picasa instead. I don't get an option on file size for upload it just uploads the true image. I can however use links that display smaller memory pics if I want to but I just use the default settings and never had an issue.

Despite the bad business with tag, I am overall Happy with these bumpers. Can't wait for how its gunna look with the tires, winch, and lights. really excited for things to come... Just need to find the money to make all of it happen!
    Also, I hopefully plan on going to Modified OME within the next few months. I am going to do what Omelet did and get another Rusty's .25" spacer and stack that on top in the front. As for the rear, I'm going to cut down an RRO spacer to 1.5". I still need to do more research. If you have any tips or warnings about that it would be appreciated.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Just get 4" superlift springs for the rear... no reason to buy springs and a spacer... just need the springs.

might just have to save up for the whole superlift. We'll see.

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    Glad your bumper experience ended up working out for you!
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Glad your bumper experience ended up working out for you!
    Yes, me too. Lets hope i dont have to have an experience like that again.

Got some bad news.. My tire fund has to be put away for a while.. While we got some ice and snow, I ran into a tree. A bmw cut me off forcing me to swerve off the road. Damage isn't as bad as it could have been. Here's the Carnage:

In one pic you can see where the turn signal is cracked. I was going to order black headlights anyway. I need to get my steel bumpers bent back, b/c if I don't then i can't clear my new tires. The dent isn't that bad. And while I'm at it I might get the bumpers line x'd.
    Last edited by coophadley; 03-14-2015 at 08:00 PM.

Thread Information