Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coophadley's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I was thinking the same thing. Without that steel bumper it would of been real bad. Did the BMW stop? Because they should be paying for it.

Nope, they didn't stop. I'm sure they didn't mean to run me off, but they didn't come back and I couldn't get a plate number. oh well. Thats just life.

Turned the jeep in today. My quote for the bumper and dent repair was 795.68. Not bad. Could've been way worse.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coophadley View Post
    Turned the jeep in today. My quote for the bumper and dent repair was 795.68. Not bad. Could've been way worse.
    That's not to bad.

Flex'd a little on an old tree stump. Swaybars connected. Not bad. Still stuck with stock tires and wheels for a little longer....

Last edited by coophadley; 03-29-2015 at 07:43 PM.

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Since you have the VES, you can play an Aux source through there. You just need the right cable.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

I know, its just very frustrating to work with. And i actually had it set up but the wires broke off so now there are metal stubs in the inserts... Idk how to get them out

Senior Member Getting Dirty Holiday Jones's Avatar
    Hey, what are the options if you only have the stupid nav radio if you want to use your phone? Is there a way to add AUX to the back, or is the only option but a new radio? I do not have an entertainment....?
    200 Army Green Commander Limited. HEMI. QuadraDriveII!!!! 4xGuard Matrix, 3/4" D-rings, 2" Rough Country Lift, 255/75/17 BFG M/T, 1.25" wheel spacers.

I have the full ves screen and whatnot. The only way I have figured out to do it was by inserting a red/white/yellow cable into the ves part and then that cable runs into the headphone jack of my phone. Then I play music, turn on ves, hold the setup button in the back, and then on the ves screen it says "auxiliary device in use" or something similar. Then I hear the songs from my phone. Big pain to do. fun for long road trips.

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coophadley View Post
    I have the full ves screen and whatnot. The only way I have figured out to do it was by inserting a red/white/yellow cable into the ves part and then that cable runs into the headphone jack of my phone. Then I play music, turn on ves, hold the setup button in the back, and then on the ves screen it says "auxiliary device in use" or something similar. Then I hear the songs from my phone. Big pain to do. fun for long road trips.
    That's pretty much how it's done. There's a dedicated iPod cable that you can install, but it goes in place of the Sat radio, so it's one or the other.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information