Most definitely!

So when I bought my WK, I noticed that there was a paint chip in the driver's door. It looks like something was in the way and the door was shut. Either that, or it was some type of small, localized impact. This is how it looked:

Yesterday I went to AutoZone to pick up a product I saw on tv: a Duplicolor all-in-one paint repair pen thingy. It has an abrasive tip (which was nowhere near as effective as a wire brush and sandpaper), paint that's color matched for your vehicle type, and a clear coat. After getting all the rust off and making a generally smooth surface, I applied about three layers of paint. It was windy, so it started drying really fast. Put on the clear coat, too. I found some other minor rust spots nearby, so I cleaned and painted those, as well. For about $16 and a little more than half an hour (most of which was waiting for each layer to dry completely), this is the end result.

It's not as nice as a professional job, but my priority was to avoid rust propagation. I'd recommend that Duplicolor pen to anyone who has a paint chip and doesn't want to spend the money on a pro. If you really sweat the details (sanding, smoothing the edges of the paint chip, even application of the repair paint, etc.), you can make it difficult to tell that there was ever a chip. I didn't sweat them too much, because my hands were getting cold, hahaha. Nevertheless, definitely worth the money. And there's still plenty left in there for me to do more repairs down the road.

05 WK 5.7L
K&N 57 series CAI
True dual Flowmaster exhaust