So sorry for the delay! Here are a few pics, vid to come...

Here you can see the demarcation between the stock cats and the new pipes. It's not really visible, but they deleted the y-pipe.

Just working my way back. In this photo and the next, you can see that they used two Flowmaster 50's (offset in/offset out) instead of a DI/DO. They also didn't put in a crossover pipe, but apparently it doesn't make much of a difference in power for street applications. I think I like this way more; it doesn't sound smooth and European, it sounds brash and unrefined - just the way I like it! 😃

Here you can see how they kept the pipes next to each other as they went over the axle and that I still have my spare tire in place.

And, finally, the tips. Nothing fancy; just a 30° downturn and a flat cut. The hangar looks a little gnarly, I know, but I don't plan on doing anything about it unless it breaks. Function before form, imho. 😉

Well, there you have it! True dual on an 05 WK Hemi! The whole job, tax included, cost me $850. You'll pay about that to get a 3" Gibson catback professionally installed, so I'm very happy with it.

Like I said, I'll post a vid before too long. I have to take one first, lol.

05 WK 5.7L
K&N 57 series CAI
True dual Flowmaster exhaust