Thread: Commander in FourWheeler

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty TrialByFire's Avatar

Commander in FourWheeler

Hi guys,

Harry Wagner, a New Mexico native, writes for FourWheeler Magazine and went out with me in last year about this time for an article he wanted to write. JP Magazine finally published it last month and now it is online at FourWheeler.com.

TBF
    '06 XK Limited, 5.7 Hemi, QDII, OME struts & HD springs, JBA UCAs, 285/70R17 BFG KM2, 4XGuard Sliders, 4XGuard Diff Guard, Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks, custom bumpers and Warn xi9000
    Wish list: SFA, in-dash Windows 8 PC
    http://www.fuelly.com/driver/Blade/commander

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    That's awesome man congratulations!! That will do a lot for the trail credit of the XK.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Holiday Jones's Avatar
    That's what's up! Almost everyone here in saint Augustine has wranglers, they all look the same to me.lol so I love seeing the big brother get his respects
    200 Army Green Commander Limited. HEMI. QuadraDriveII!!!! 4xGuard Matrix, 3/4" D-rings, 2" Rough Country Lift, 255/75/17 BFG M/T, 1.25" wheel spacers.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty TrialByFire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    That's awesome man congratulations!! That will do a lot for the trail credit of the XK.
    I was out at King of the Hammers a year ago and Harry happened to see the XK in the pits and left his card and a note on the windshield asking about writing it up. Its some good exposure for 4XGuard/JBA.
    '06 XK Limited, 5.7 Hemi, QDII, OME struts & HD springs, JBA UCAs, 285/70R17 BFG KM2, 4XGuard Sliders, 4XGuard Diff Guard, Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks, custom bumpers and Warn xi9000
    Wish list: SFA, in-dash Windows 8 PC
    http://www.fuelly.com/driver/Blade/commander

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialByFire View Post
    I was out at King of the Hammers a year ago and Harry happened to see the XK in the pits and left his card and a note on the windshield asking about writing it up. Its some good exposure for 4XGuard/JBA.
    I posted the links on a couple of the face book pages as well, it received a good bit of attention. I wonder if marlin got to see it, I know his been sick again or something.

Thread Information