Well, since I'm finally doing something TO it (aside from communication gear installs and a CAI), I figure it's time to START a garage!

As an aside, she just turned quintuple 8's on Tuesday.

'Bout time I did something to it!

Going over to Gibbs here in Pittsburgh - the best 4WD shop in Pittsburgh - to get the work done.

Taking a look around the garage, I'd say a full-size Jeep might be safe in his hands...

Truckload o' tires!

I forgot to change the lighting on the camera from "indoor" to "outdoor," hence the bluish tinge in some of these pictures. I ALSO forgot to secure/cover that 5th tire, so I have black marks all over my roof. How DO we clean that semi-cloth-like covering in our headliners, btw?

Daystar lift, Spidertraxx wheel spacers, Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks for the rear - and (I'd almost forgot I had it!) - my Fastman throttlebody, in the white box! We're gonna slap that on too, while we're at it!

So it SHOULD be ready by next Tuesday - gotta take the wife's Grand Caravan to the Pirates games this weekend - the Ramcharger won't fit in a parking garage. Hopefully the Jeep will STILL fit in a parking garage when I'm done. A couple of the local hospitals' garages are ALREADY a tight fit for REAL-sized vehicles to start with!!!

Here's how I left her...