Thread: Under New Management

Super Moderator Getting Dirty

Under New Management

Greetings...

It has been a blast to start this forum and work with you all for the past several years. Another Jeep Fan has expressed interest in the forum and with all my other commitments I feel it is time to pass this on to him.

There will still be a big focus on the Commander and Grand Cherokee but he will be adding other Jeeps and paying more attention to the Forum then I have had the time to.

The Steel Armadillo will still have a spot here and I will retain my membership so I hope you all will stay around and watch the growth.

Thanks again for everything.

Jonathan

Administrator Looking for Dirt LeadFoot's Avatar
    I'm the Jeep Fan that Knappster was referring to. I hope to re-energize The Ultimate Jeep.com and get things back on track. To that end I've begun some changes, nothing to drastic - I've upgraded the forum software to the latest version, installed the new version of Tapatalk (mobile app for viewing The Ultimate Jeep on your phone), and done a number of other behind the scenes things.

I plan to slowly roll out new options for the forum. Some of the things I plan on rolling out in the next few weeks are:
    - monthly newsletter
    - a new forum theme / design that looks good on phones, tablets, and desktops

Thread Information