• Keep looking, those don't work for me

0 0%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: West Coast Camp Commander 2011 / Planning Thread

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Something to consider when selecting dates for WC Camp Commander 2011:

2011 Ouray FSJ Invasion - July 20-22, 2011

Not really a big deal, they have not announced FJ Summit dates as of yet.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    I doubt we will be able to attend next year. My breaks are May 29-June 5 and August 14-28. Both times mean cold weather in the higher elevations. It is tough to take time off between breaks. I'll check back often as you guys hash out the details and I'll just have to see if it is doable.
    2009 Jeep Commander Limited
    red rock exterior, saddle brown seats, and fully loaded.

Stock and proud of it!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Tymac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by consolidation View Post
    I doubt we will be able to attend next year. My breaks are May 29-June 5 and August 14-28. Both times mean cold weather in the higher elevations. It is tough to take time off between breaks. I'll check back often as you guys hash out the details and I'll just have to see if it is doable.
    Don't worry TJ, Christy and I will grab a 4x4 rental and go wheeling with you in February and April when we're back in Vegas.

Senior Member Getting Dirty ped4599's Avatar
    It always seems like I can not commit. And I dont know that we will make it this year since we have another vacation planned with another couple to Vegas. but there is always a chance....so i will keep checking in on this thread.

I love Silverton, but seeing new places is always much of the reason we take vacations. If there are good trails in other parts of colorado it could be good to see new stuff. My only reason for Going to silverton is to someday finish Poukeepsie.......but thats a long drive for half of a trail.....other wise, I would want to get some new trail stickers for my side window, i have all the silverton ones.

I know that Georgetown is a cool place, as El Cid mentioned, if there are plenty of trails around there, it could be an option.
    2010 Black LIMITED HEMI, Quadra DRIVE II, 2.25 inch RR lift, Off road tires (in garage) MAXXIS 265/70-17 on RUBI rims, 1.5 inch Spydertrax spacers, 4xguard: EVERYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON! ROLA roof rack, RUGGED RIDGE 8500 synthetic winch, and a car seat with a CUTE backseat driver.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I too look forward to new trails, Black Bear was the draw for me last summer so we will have to come up with a new trail or two this year as well.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty WanderingTs's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It is vacation bid time! I have to bid for my vacation time in the next couple weeks. If I don't put in now, it will have to be much closer to the date I am asking for off before I can bid for time off. It is then also subject to being unavailable due to other people's bids. Is it too early for others planning to attend to start finalizing a date? Do we need to finalize where before picking a date to ensure facilities are available at that time?
    The best things in life can not be found on a map; they can only be found while Wandering.
    __________________________________________________ ___

2007 XK - 4.7L Flex Fuel // Rocky Road 2.25 lift // Rocky Road Super Sliders // Toyo Open Country 265/70R17 tires // 4xGuard Front Guard // 4xGuard Belly Guard // 4xGuard Matrix-HC with optional front hitch // Warn XD9000I hitch mounted winch // Graco Carseat for the Youngun

http://www.xk-forum.com/blog.php - The Wild(life) Side of Jeeping

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I think I have the most flexibility so I can adjust to meet the needs of the majority.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty WanderingTs's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Must be nice to be "The Man" in charge
    The best things in life can not be found on a map; they can only be found while Wandering.
    __________________________________________________ ___

2007 XK - 4.7L Flex Fuel // Rocky Road 2.25 lift // Rocky Road Super Sliders // Toyo Open Country 265/70R17 tires // 4xGuard Front Guard // 4xGuard Belly Guard // 4xGuard Matrix-HC with optional front hitch // Warn XD9000I hitch mounted winch // Graco Carseat for the Youngun

http://www.xk-forum.com/blog.php - The Wild(life) Side of Jeeping

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingTs View Post
    Must be nice to be "The Man" in charge
    It does have it's perks!

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Here's another vote for the Georgetown area.

My wife just asked if we were going again this year, to which I replied that I feel I need to go as it's now an annual thing, but I'm burnt out on Silverton. Variety is the spice of life!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information