Thread: El Comandante aka LuvMyCommander

Member Looking for Dirt El Comandante's Avatar

El Comandante aka LuvMyCommander

Hey guys, just wanted you to know that I have decided to jump on board and check out this alternate XK forum, some of you might already know me from the "other" forum as LuvMyCommander. I thought I'd change my user ID since I was trying out a new forum.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Glad to have you we get a lot more done over here on this site enjoy

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    You are not the only one to change screen names... Welcome to the cool kids!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Welcome to the Forum. I think you will like it over here!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Thanks guys, glad to be here. Now I just have to figure this out since I didn't receive notification of any of your replies lol.

Is there a link similar to the "active topics" link on the other forum?

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    If you look at the top left, you will see where it says "New Posts". I think that is what you are refering to. Its basically the same thing as "Active Topics" from the other forum.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    If you look at the top left, you will see where it says "New Posts". I think that is what you are refering to. Its basically the same thing as "Active Topics" from the other forum.
    Ah! Ok, so it'll include any threads with new posts not necessarily only new threads, got it.
    - Oscar aka LuvMyCommander
    2008 Commander 3.7L V6
    Mods: OEM tow hitch, OEM 7 pin tow wiring, OEM fog lights, daytime running lamps enabled, 4xGuard Matrix Guard w/grill hoop kit, RC 2" lift kit, K&N drop-in filter, PIAA 510 ATP aux lights

I like the "black stealth" background by the way, nice feature that not many other forums have.
    - Oscar aka LuvMyCommander
    2008 Commander 3.7L V6
    Mods: OEM tow hitch, OEM 7 pin tow wiring, OEM fog lights, daytime running lamps enabled, 4xGuard Matrix Guard w/grill hoop kit, RC 2" lift kit, K&N drop-in filter, PIAA 510 ATP aux lights

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    The "What's New" button will take you to all the new posts since your last visit as well.

Thread Information