Thread: Membership Map - Where do you Call Home?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Membership Map - Where do you Call Home?

There is a Membership Map, Feel free to click on the link below and show us where you live (you can be as specific as you want or just put it in the general area). This will help members find other members who may live close and get together for trail rides or other events.

Please use your UltimateJeep.com name as your name on the map.

You can put any quote or saying you want on the second line, Many of us are listing our city & state there.

Many of us are putting the link to our "garage" in the "link" field

The Ultimate Jeep Membership Map

Inactive members will be deleted from the map after 12 months with no posts!

Please PM me or post here (reply) if you need corrections or deletions made to your post.
    Last edited by Knappster; 09-22-2011 at 06:15 PM.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Bumped! Just added WC Camp Commander 2011
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    great idea I added the East Coast Camp Commander

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    great idea I added the East Coast Camp Commander
    I lost my password to the old map so there is a new one up now. I have reposted some stuff form the old one but not all of it so feel free to add your stuff if I haven't got to it yet.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    I see I'm already there.

There must be a lot of dead people here on the forums... a lot of the icons are skulls.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    I'm on the map!
    2007 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Rusty's 2" lift, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, GetLost4x4's front hitch mount for portable winch.GY Duratracs 265/70R17s, Rola Roof Rack.

Thread Information