I'm impressed. I received my new set of rear spacers yesterday. They're made of 1/2" thick plate steel with a ring fully welded around the outside. The ring is about as thick. These spacers are NEVER going to fail. The box contained two spacers, a set of bolts, and instruction sheet, and the box weighs 9 lbs. That should give an idea how heavy duty the new design is.

They're different than the old plastic ones, in that these install at the top and bolt on. The spring's lower end sits on the original Jeep bumper, and the spacing's done from the spring's top - the exact opposite of the old ABS plastic spacers.

Rather than deal with risking losing fingers and the like, I'm just going to take the XK to my friend's shop on Monday morning, and have an alignment done again while we're at it. It's had a year's worth of boony-bashing as well as wider spaced new wheels, so it's time anyway. They can do in 15 minutes what would take me three hours of crawling around underneath with crap falling into my face. It could be today, but too many people are gone today for various reasons, and I can't sneak out to get it done.