Thread: Michigan CPL - Kahr CW9

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Arizona honors all other states, but now you do not need one to carry in Arizona.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Virginia is a shall issue state. Open carry and concealed carry ( with permit ) is good. I have my CCP and carry a Springfield XD-45 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. Others are a Oly Arms AR15 in 5.56 , a Remington 700 in .308 with a Leupold Vari X III and bipod , Winchester model 77 .22 rifle , Ithaca LSA-55 in .257 Roberts , and a Remington 597 .22 with an Archangel stock and a Tasco red dot ( my daughters first rifle ).
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I took the classes and got my certificate but never brought it to the sheriff station. Maybe if I ever own a fire arm I'll turn it in to get my permit.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty XK N00b's Avatar
    I'm glad we dont need permits to carry (even concealed) here in AZ but, my .50AE Desert Eagle is too big to lug around :P
    2008 Overland in Black
    Loaded, Leather, 5.7 Hemi QDII,
    All 3 MOPAR Skids, VEC, Tow Pkg., 2" Rough Country Lift, 1 1/4" Spidertrax spacers, 255/75/17 BFG M/T's, Flowmaster 50 series muffler

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    I have my cpl here in WA & it allows me to carry in some other states. I have 3 main different ones I use as my main carry, in the order of my fav's. H&K USP 40 Full Size, Smithfield Armory XD 45 ACP with a 4", and also my Smithfield Armory 1911 Mil-Spec 4".

I have been hearing that they are trying to push thru a new rule that if you have a CPL @ your home state that all states that allow CPL's will be honoring yours. I have not been able to confim this yet myself hopefully its true, it will make things so much easier for of us that travel via a car or in our case a Great Jeep
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Tymac's Avatar
    It's good to see a thread on this topic is still going.

Last year my wife got her CCW as we call it in Ohio and for Christmas Santa left her a Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm compact with 4 clips and 4 boxes of ammo.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymac View Post
    It's good to see a thread on this topic is still going.

Last year my wife got her CCW as we call it in Ohio and for Christmas Santa left her a Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm compact with 4 clips and 4 boxes of ammo.
    Nice. How does she like the PX4?
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Thread Information