10. You may not vote on this poll
  • El Comandante

4 40.00%
  • 07JeepXK

6 60.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: September - Ultimate Commander VOTE & RESULTS

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    Now in keeping with tradition, You must stea......say a few words in honor of this solemn occasion. Something in keeping with the dignified art and high standards of Mud Bogging.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations 07JeepXK for winning the September "Ultimate Commander" of the month contest.

Please PM me a mailing address and I will send you your prize.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyPilotVN View Post
    Now in keeping with tradition, You must stea......say a few words in honor of this solemn occasion. Something in keeping with the dignified art and high standards of Mud Bogging.
    Haha I was never good at speaches. Thats why I joined the Army! But seriously though, a big thanks goes out to everyone that voted for my Commander. I love playing in the Mud so I figured id definately have a chance at winning the Septembers contest. Hopefully in the future we can get more members to start submitting pictures for the Ultimate Commander of the month.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Member Looking for Dirt El Comandante's Avatar
    Congrats 07JeepXK!

Now what to do with all these cases of beer I had bought? Oh well, I guess I'll have to drink them all. Cheers!
    - Oscar aka LuvMyCommander
    2008 Commander 3.7L V6
    Mods: OEM tow hitch, OEM 7 pin tow wiring, OEM fog lights, daytime running lamps enabled, 4xGuard Matrix Guard w/grill hoop kit, RC 2" lift kit, K&N drop-in filter, PIAA 510 ATP aux lights

Got my package in the mail today! Thanks once again. Going out now to put the XK-Forum sticker on the Commander.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Got my package in the mail today! Thanks once again. Going out now to put the XK-Forum sticker on the Commander.
    Glad to hear that, Post up a picture in the decal thread when you get it installed.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Will do. I think I might put the brown one in the same location as yours and see how I like it.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Will do. I think I might put the brown one in the same location as yours and see how I like it.
    You can barely see the brown one because the glass is dark behind it and the light does not shine through there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information