10. You may not vote on this poll
  • El Comandante

4 40.00%
  • 07JeepXK

6 60.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: September - Ultimate Commander VOTE & RESULTS

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    Based on the amount of mud I have to vote for 07jeepxk. However they both got a lot more mud on them than I would do. Some places on the commander are just to hard to wash off.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Member Looking for Dirt El Comandante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyPilotVN View Post
    Based on the amount of mud I have to vote for 07jeepxk. However they both got a lot more mud on them than I would do. Some places on the commander are just to hard to wash off.
    You're telling me! I still haven't gotten all the mud out of all the nooks and crannies, my underside will never be the same.
    - Oscar aka LuvMyCommander
    2008 Commander 3.7L V6
    Mods: OEM tow hitch, OEM 7 pin tow wiring, OEM fog lights, daytime running lamps enabled, 4xGuard Matrix Guard w/grill hoop kit, RC 2" lift kit, K&N drop-in filter, PIAA 510 ATP aux lights

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar

Mud pole

I'm going to give the vote to 07jeepxk.
    My reasoning is:
    Having played in the mud a decent amount i usually avoid places that i know deep down i'm not coming out of without a pull. It's usually out of lazyness and that's why i vote for 07jeepxk for having the motivation to cause the obvious lack of momentum that is displayed in the picture.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Just a couple more days to get your votes in...

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superacerc View Post
    I'm going to give the vote to 07jeepxk.
    My reasoning is:
    Having played in the mud a decent amount i usually avoid places that i know deep down i'm not coming out of without a pull. It's usually out of lazyness and that's why i vote for 07jeepxk for having the motivation to cause the obvious lack of momentum that is displayed in the picture.
    My theory is, if you don't try it how do you know if you can or cant make it....lol
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    That's the fun way to do it. I'm too lazy I guess.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Last day to vote!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Member Looking for Dirt El Comandante's Avatar
    Vote for me! And as winner of September's contest I will ride out in my XK to each voter's home to personally thank them with a 6 pack of beer. Haha, jk. I believe we know who the winner will be for this one.
    - Oscar aka LuvMyCommander
    2008 Commander 3.7L V6
    Mods: OEM tow hitch, OEM 7 pin tow wiring, OEM fog lights, daytime running lamps enabled, 4xGuard Matrix Guard w/grill hoop kit, RC 2" lift kit, K&N drop-in filter, PIAA 510 ATP aux lights

You never know. There is still 1 hour and 30 minutes left of the poll. Everyone vote for El Comandante!

Just wanted to thank everyone for their votes! I definately appreciate it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information