Greeting great to be here. Having a hard time finding a home where I can simply be with likewise, I found many sites cater to all jeeps.. and I've had it with the wrangler guys.

We sold the "late" 99 wrangler and bought a user 07 Commander. This was to be our last Jeep.. But wife still is attracted to the new Wrangler. The off road adventures have all but come to an end for the both of us. Yet we still find time to camp and travel.

Acquiring the use 07 with 50,000 miles has been without issues. My first concern was if it had been "flashed" to correct the stalling issues many other jeeps faced. Now it appears that the "ESM" maybe going back. which can be confused as a stalling issue. Knowing that the Commander had 50,000 on it at the time of purchase, indicated to us that we will need to keep close eye on some of the things we will need to upgrade and repair over the next 10,000 or so, which now has come to pass.

So in the next few months, Our JeepLife via Facebook will go through a list of things we need to have replaced. With a few weeks Some of the first things we are needing to have replaced is the Shocks/Struts, Tires and Spark plugs.

So this 2007 (Red Rock Crystal Pearlcoat) Jeep Commander 4.7 V8 "Flex" will finally get some well deserved attention.