Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The XK-Forum

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wmjacobsjr View Post
    Hey Mallory I remember you saying you still had mud from May on your XK. Well I still had mud under it from November. lol
    The mud, oh the mud......I stuck my garden hose up behind the rear bumper cover this weekend and it was like i had never wash it. TYMAC, I followed you up the ski jump. a wild ride!!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Tymac's Avatar
    You mean this hill climb? Wish someone could have videoed me rolling that large rock out of the way with my 4xguard skid.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    The growth of this new forum has been encouraging to me, I now leave a tab for this forum and a tab for the other one open most of the time when I am on-line. If you get the window, invite some more friends to join us here and lets see what we can make of it.

I know this will be the primary forum that I post all my Camp Commander pictures and tales on so that others will stop in and see what was accomplished.

Again, thank you for all those who have joined so far.

I guess now would be a good time to get CICO7 to come up with some www.XK-Forum.com stickers. Maybe he and the forum can make a few bucks out of this?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I have a couple of bids I am working on but he might get a better price (sticker will be included with paid membership so Ido not want to put up memberships until stickers are in my hand).

I started to post a reply to the decal statement, but it disappeared. So if you see it in a different spot in the forum, you will know why, I lost it.

I offered to get a decal, and it is within the Knappster Planning Process. As soon as he tells me what he would like, I will start working on it. If he has another source...considering our relationship it may be a good idea....that's ok too!
    Last edited by cico7; 06-27-2010 at 07:51 AM.

Crap! I posted this in the wrong area!! Ok, I am going to take some pills and get my dyslexia under control. And those that are dyslexic,
    know how difficult this can be............

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
    Crap! I posted this in the wrong area!! Ok, I am going to take some pills and get my dyslexia under control. And those that are dyslexic,
    know how difficult this can be............
    Moved to proper thread.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    There is another thread: http://xk-forum.com/showthread.php?3...r-Logo-Contest

I know it is for a logo, but if practical I would like to use the logo or some form of it on the decal.

Holy Cheese! I love the new Header at the top! It is perfect! As far as the decals go, my opinion would be to just do www.xk-forum.com in the exact muddy font that you found and run with it. I don't know how much that will run you though as far as production.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information