For approx 2 years I've been searching and contacting companies like Bushwacker and Warn in an attempt to have some fender flares made for the Jeep Commander (without any luck) and decided to designing my own. With the help of my cousin in TN (who is a co owner of a plastics molding company). I gave him a rough sketch of my idea and within 30 minutes on the computer, he worked something up.

After a few slight mods, he gave me a quote to have these flare made up for our Jeep Commander. Four flares each in increments of 3/4 inch, 2 inch & 4 inch widths. Total cost Just to have the mold made?.. $50,000 or which ever one would be more desirable.

Here is what is what I'm getting at. If this is something that many of us would be interested in having.. Would the group (this forum) be willing to contribute the funds necessary to get this product underway?.

What would be the legal route to take in order to have everyone involved in this and receive their far share in the profits or make the flares a club thing instead of going national.

Just need a show of hands for those willing to CoOp this venture.. Sign up here and lets brain storm this product.