well im finally tackling this. again... 1st time, my jeep attacked me and took half my pinky nail off!! as with all my jeeps... they have all left a memorable mark! but well worth? i guess...

so... ive followed the directions on the manual that came with the lift. i also found a youtube video of the lift being installed on a wk. but...

i can't seem to get the bolts out at the bottom of the ?strut? (that fork end) the bolt in the front has a metal piece bent to help the bolt from loosening up i assume? i bent it back to get the bolt to turn? and still nothing?

i still have yet to use the drill for my compressor? so im assuming that would get the job done?

i was just wondering if anyone had a hard time getting those bolts out during their install?

also, i read that the rear was a tough to do as well? i do have spring compressors so i would think it shouldn't be too hard right? also, i was wondering if everyone put the rear sway bars back in? i took them off the front end. thinking it wouldn't hurt much taking those off as well? i had the front sway bars off the tj and wj that i had before this and i never had a problem?

pretty much i am stuck on getting the bolts off the front front struts to get them off...

any tips would greatly be appreciated.... thanks...

i'll be working on this 1st thing in the morning... i have a few days off of work so im hoping i can get this on...