Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I love this forum

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Comandante View Post
    I'm just happy not to see replies from a certain somebody correcting everyone and quick to point out that their question had already been posted by someone else years ago. He's not on here too is he? lol
    No he probably won't come over here because his post count would start from zero but I bet you he reads this forum. And the day he makes moderator is the last day I visit that site

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I highly doubt that he would make moderator. If so, I probablly wouldnt visit that site anymore either. This new site is my home!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    I also appreciate the maturity of this site. I would not hold much against the fellow on the other site that you are referring to. He does help people by posting answers and is very good at searching for information that is not on that site. I also think that much of his social interaction in online. I think that the work he does is mostly constructive and I am happy for him that he has the outlet of participating with many people and is fullfilling a need. Not long ago his father died and I am sure that his online time helps fill that void somewhat.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Member Looking for Dirt El Comandante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyPilotVN View Post
    I also appreciate the maturity of this site. I would not hold much against the fellow on the other site that you are referring to. He does help people by posting answers and is very good at searching for information that is not on that site. I also think that much of his social interaction in online. I think that the work he does is mostly constructive and I am happy for him that he has the outlet of participating with many people and is fullfilling a need. Not long ago his father died and I am sure that his online time helps fill that void somewhat.
    He is definitely full of good information, I guess maybe we just wish he had a different attitude but if much of his social interaction is online then that would explain a lot. I do give him respects for knowing what he knows and being helpful with his stellar searching abilities.

Anyways, my momma always told me it's not nice to talk behind people's backs; definitely love this forum as well.
    - Oscar aka LuvMyCommander
    2008 Commander 3.7L V6
    Mods: OEM tow hitch, OEM 7 pin tow wiring, OEM fog lights, daytime running lamps enabled, 4xGuard Matrix Guard w/grill hoop kit, RC 2" lift kit, K&N drop-in filter, PIAA 510 ATP aux lights

Senior Member Getting Dirty 06blkhemi's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure we're not all hard core rock crawlers on this forum,which is nice and most seem pretty mature about their questions and their answers. We all share a common interest in a not so popular Jeep,one that hasn't been recognized for the capability it really does have.. Most of us use it as a daily driver but still like to hit some trails too .. Some of us don't even plan on taking them off road,just want to get some answers about problems and accessory installs.

I mostly joined the forum to see if I could find some aftermarket accessories for the XK. Also to see how other XK's look with the accessories..
    Ok getting off my "Soap Box"now!!

Frank..
    06 Hemi Limited,black,QD2,elsd,loaded minus back up camera,OEM hitch with 7pin harness. RC 2"lift,BFG Rugged Terrains 265x70x17(31.7"),1 3/4" Rugged ridge wheel spacers(front), 4xguard Matrix Pushbar and Grill Hoop,4xguard rockrail/sliders,4xGuard 12 bolt diff guard,6"Hella 500 Black Magic Driving lights.

Quote Originally Posted by HueyPilotVN View Post
    great you made my guilt meter twitch thanks.

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    great you made my guilt meter twitch thanks.
    I didn't expect an NCO to have a guilt meter. LOL !!
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Quote Originally Posted by NeilSmith View Post
    I didn't expect an NCO to have a guilt meter. LOL !!
    Its a small one actually thats why it twitched not moved LOL

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well don't get this thread locked too !! LOL
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Quote Originally Posted by NeilSmith View Post
    Well don't get this thread locked too !! LOL
    My bad every now and then I let people push my buttons. I'm being good now, he took another shot at me in "comment about the user above you thread" and I am not going to hit back maybe LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information