Well it's been a while since i've been on here due to the fact i'm in virginia and have been for about 3 weeks now for training (yorktown). I was planning on getting the ARB locker for christmas but changed that plan due to my Hankooks getting a Nail in the back drivers side tire and being pretty worn in general. I got some BFG KM2's put on today and .........

Had to trim the pinch weld and reshape the plastic. I was pretty proud of not having had to do this with the Hankooks but I guess they were worn enough that it wasn't a big deal. The KM2s had so much more tread on them that I could tell it was going to be a problem if I were to need to drive on any roads that weren't perfectly straight. All is well now and I don't have any rubbing. I'll get some pictures up sometime this weekend when I get the chance to post some. The tires cost more than the ARB locker would have so I had to give up that idea for the moment.

As for when I hope to have the ARB locker..... i do have a birthday coming up this spring!