Thread: Superacerc's Garage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    Got into some hills in South Oklahoma and although it made it fine, it started running warm if I was too throttle happy up the Hills. Here's where I'm kicking myself for not getting the 5.7.

I'm going to trade the truck for the boat tonight since it weighs half as much. My dad is using a rented uhaul van to pull the boat from ga and when we meet tonight in Kansas we're going to swap. Should do much better unless the sail area is too much for it.

The third day I'll be driving through the Rocky mountains so I'm going to switch trailers again and remove the truck so the xk is only pulling the empty car trailer through the mountains. Ill be driving the truck through the twisties with the windows down for maximum effect.
    Last edited by superacerc; 07-25-2013 at 09:07 PM.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Thread Information