Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Superacerc's Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    Thanks.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    have a safe trip & see you in a week or so.

Unfortunately I can only echo the Have a Safe Trip part of the above. I just got my August work schedule and unfortunately I will not be in the area when you guys all meet.

But I'll be there in spirit !!!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1USMC View Post
    Unfortunately I can only echo the Have a Safe Trip part of the above. I just got my August work schedule and unfortunately I will not be in the area when you guys all meet.

But I'll be there in spirit !!!

You will be missed
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

That's too bad. I'll probably be in Seattle a few more times over the next couple years. Seems like the normal thing for people in Juneau to do is go down to Seattle once a year for shopping trips.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers

Had to recharge my a/c today. It went a bit low so I added some. That was too much so I let some out. Without real gauges and wanting to get it right before I head out to alaska I figured I'd just take it and have it vacuumed and replaced. Works great again. Took it to the place that did my f100 work so they only charged me 2/3 price. $60 + tax.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    That's a good price! On our vehicles it's hard to do I yourself. Better off hooking it to a machine and letting then do it.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

All packed up for juneau. Leaving out early in the morning. Ill get a pic up here tomorrow of the xk towing the truck.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Safe trip. See you in a few day.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Thanks. Here's a picture of the Caravan. The jeep is doing well pulling about 6000 lbs.

Got into some hills in South Oklahoma and although it made it fine, it started running warm if I was too throttle happy up the Hills. Here's where I'm kicking myself for not getting the 5.7.

I'm going to trade the truck for the boat tonight since it weighs half as much. My dad is using a rented uhaul van to pull the boat from ga and when we meet tonight in Kansas we're going to swap. Should do much better unless the sail area is too much for it.

The third day I'll be driving through the Rocky mountains so I'm going to switch trailers again and remove the truck so the xk is only pulling the empty car trailer through the mountains. Ill be driving the truck through the twisties with the windows down for maximum effect.
    Last edited by superacerc; 07-25-2013 at 09:07 PM.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread Information