Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Superacerc's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty XK N00b's Avatar
    I can't bring myself to cut it. It's still so shiny... Maybe I'll scuff it up on a rock or something Saturday and won't feel so bad about it.
    2008 Overland in Black
    Loaded, Leather, 5.7 Hemi QDII,
    All 3 MOPAR Skids, VEC, Tow Pkg., 2" Rough Country Lift, 1 1/4" Spidertrax spacers, 255/75/17 BFG M/T's, Flowmaster 50 series muffler

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    I had to give the XK a bath today. I first realized it was nessacary when I noticed that SAL had pulled up in my driveway this morning. ......................

Upon walking out to meet him and say hello I realized it wasn't Sal's XK but actually mine. I then Proceeded to give it a bath so the two XK's couldn't be mistaken for one another.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superacerc View Post
    I had to give the XK a bath today. I first realized it was nessacary when I noticed that SAL had pulled up in my driveway this morning. ......................

Upon walking out to meet him and say hello I realized it wasn't Sal's XK but actually mine. I then Proceeded to give it a bath so the two XK's couldn't be mistaken for one another.
    Thats funny stuff right there, are you saying my XK is dirty?

I was wondering when you'd read that. lol. Not dirty, just frequently wheeled and a darker paint color. In fact my XK is a bit jealous.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers

I think we both have a pretty good time in these awesome off road monsters Do you get that "What the hell is that? holy crap its a commander bro" when you're on the trails?

Yep, on and off the trails. Went through the sonic drive through (didn't stop in a stall) yesterday and a guy who was cooking who saw the jeep drive up had to come up to the window and compliment the jeep's appearance. Most people don't realize it's a commander. Guy's with Wrangler's half of the time haven't even given them a second look and don't know what it is. My buddy in the first Hidden Falls pics with the White Rubicon said he and the other guys were "suprised as hell" that I would even take it off road and after seeing how capable it was wants to buy his wife one and immediately lift it and swap out tires. He said he had seen the commmanders before but because it looked like a liberty he never even wanted to know anything about it cause it had to be a non capable mall crawler only. He constantly asks me to go back with them wheeling. They are going this weekend and got Thursday and friday off from the command to participate in a Wheelers For the Wounded weekend. I sadly can't go cause i've got to go camping with the Boy Scouts for a big campout in the Houston area this weekend.

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Sal, Romeo and I were on a trail at Flagpole and we ran into 23 guys coming the
    other way from NOVA Jeepers. As they let us by, thier leader said, I have never
    seen 3 liberty's together before!

I was aghast! We are Commanders I said in a most righteous tone! He laughed and apologized.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    I get all kinds of looks now that it looks more like a rig than a soccer mom mobile. You can catch guys/gals in Wranglers, Libertys, and even other Commanders starring at stop lights. LOL, it's great! I like being the odd ball swimming against the flow.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
    Sal, Romeo and I were on a trail at Flagpole and we ran into 23 guys coming the
    other way from NOVA Jeepers. As they let us by, thier leader said, I have never
    seen 3 liberty's together before!

I was aghast! We are Commanders I said in a most righteous tone! He laughed and apologized.

hahahhaaha I remember that but I don't remember you being very nice about it LMAO. Yes its fun being the odd ball and getting all the looks we get and we got plenty of them yesterday

I'm in Dakar Senegal right now and guess which jeep I saw? A diesel Commander Limited! I'd just like to note I've not seen any other jeeps at all. Plenty of ford escapes though surprisingly.

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread Information