Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Superacerc's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Your XK is starting look pretty nice man

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    Thanks. I'm trying to get it there. I've got a list of things i'd love to do still.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Member Looking for Dirt
    Looks good buddy.
    2006 Jeep Commander Limited, 4.7L, QDII, 4" Superlift Supension Lift, Procomp Xtreme Mud Terrain Tires 285 70R17, Mickey Thompson Classic ii Wheels 17X9, AEM Brute Force CAI, Superchip flashpaque, 4XGuard belly guard, 4XGuard Front Guard, Rear Grab handles and Defender Roof Rack.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    That is one find looking Commander!

Thanks everyone. I'm debating at the moment taking off the plastic pinch weld covers running along the middle of the vehicle's bottom. I kind of like the look and they really serve no purpose. If I took them off I'd use the rubber undercoating along the pinchweld to darken that area and make the seam less obvious. I eventually want the supersliders from rocky road to put in this area.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers

Here's a few pictures of the XK after being cleaned. We took my little girl's "power wheels" jeepto a parking lot at our church while my wife did a few things inside.

Member Looking for Dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by superacerc View Post
    And last but not least my 66 F100

Nice F-100. I can appreciate the work that goes into a project like that.
    I used to have a 70' Chevrolet C-10 stepside pick-up that I did a restoration on like that.
    I recently sold a 72' Big block Chevelle that I did a ton of work to. I used the $$$ to build my garage.
    Very cool.
    - Keith -

07' RedRock Crystal Sport XK, 4.7 Flex, QDII, leather, power liftgate, remote start, moonroof, skylights, power pedals and seats, Boston Accoustics, 20% tint, Mopar skid plates, splash guards and slush guards, 2" RC lift, SpiderTrax, Kelly TSR 265/70/17 .

Member Looking for Dirt
    Nice Commander too.
    - Keith -

07' RedRock Crystal Sport XK, 4.7 Flex, QDII, leather, power liftgate, remote start, moonroof, skylights, power pedals and seats, Boston Accoustics, 20% tint, Mopar skid plates, splash guards and slush guards, 2" RC lift, SpiderTrax, Kelly TSR 265/70/17 .

Thanks. I bought the truck in september of 2006. It's still not finished but it's pretty darn close. You can see from the picture I posted there are no locks in the doors. There were actually no door latches as well. It's more finished now as it's only missing the triangle vent windows which we've finally found and should have them in hand and installed by the end of the year and the headliner isn't on yet(though it's sitting in the garage). Other than that It's finished. It's got a 460 cu inch v8 which wasn't an option in 66 (we've had to do some fab work to get it to fit correctly). We replaced all the emblems which were of the 6 cylinder hood lightning bolt which is now the intertwined v8 symbol for the new motor, and side twin I beam emblems with new ones. It had no tailgate or engine when I bought it (only paid 500 for it) or bed for that matter(it was wooden originally but i've used diamond plate instead of wood and rhino lined it). Has disc brakes now, power steering, and Independent coil on shock front suspension. I've also hooked up the air connections to have A/C but I don't have the underdash unit yet. Everything is as original as possible minus the new stereo and aftermarket Crager rims.

I got around to putting on my 2meter antenna on the rear of the XK and installing my radio inside.

If you haven't guessed yet I'm also a Ham Radio Operator.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information