Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jeep wave ?

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    It is amazing how quickly your eye will LOCK onto a modified Jeep, even at PERIPHERAL vission, lmao. I pass 50+ Jeeps everyday, most of them college folks. (Greenville is College town, and Jeeps are cheap so they are everywhere, especially XJ's and WJ/ZJ's)... And I'll be the first wave if I see a Jeep has had some work done to it. Especially Grand Cherokee's. I do get Jeep Waves a few times a week. Mostly from ZJ's and WJ's - My WK is the most lifted Grand Cherokee in the city from observation - Imagine a WK owning that title.

There are at least 3 lifted XK's here.. one of them IS SuperLifted. I crossed him at an intersection and we both tilted our sunglasses and pointed at each other - it was pretty comical, lol. The other two XK's are BB lifted with Bilsteins and BFG's (yes I'm VERY aware of the XK/WK's around here) There are 2 lifted WK's here, one Khaki (of course because we are amazing) the other blue - both BB lifted.

I do not wave or give a seconds notice to Hummers, Chevy's, Fords, Land Rovers, and daggone Toyota's... It's all brand loyalty here, especially for grand cherokee's.
    I waved at a lifted XK in OBX. He did not wave back. I was sad. Then I saw the Brush Fire truck down there. OMG I want to drive it.

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    I might wave at people, but not vehicles....If I am caught or I catch someone staring, then maybe...

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    surprise surprise I got a jeep wave from a lifted JK.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar
    I get a few waves from other jeeps but mostly get drooled on by passing cars. And then there's the one when im in a parking lot and they are staring when they Walk by about to walk into someone elses car ! Haha

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilJager View Post
    And then there's the one when im in a parking lot and they are staring when they Walk by about to walk into someone elses car ! Haha
    I get that one a lot to bro. I waved a nicely lifted XJ while in my XK yesterday and the guy waved back

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    It is amazing how quickly your eye will LOCK onto a modified Jeep, even at PERIPHERAL vission, lmao. I pass 50+ Jeeps everyday, most of them college folks. (Greenville is College town, and Jeeps are cheap so they are everywhere, especially XJ's and WJ/ZJ's)... And I'll be the first wave if I see a Jeep has had some work done to it. Especially Grand Cherokee's. I do get Jeep Waves a few times a week. Mostly from ZJ's and WJ's - My WK is the most lifted Grand Cherokee in the city from observation - Imagine a WK owning that title.

There are at least 3 lifted XK's here.. one of them IS SuperLifted. I crossed him at an intersection and we both tilted our sunglasses and pointed at each other - it was pretty comical, lol. The other two XK's are BB lifted with Bilsteins and BFG's (yes I'm VERY aware of the XK/WK's around here) There are 2 lifted WK's here, one Khaki (of course because we are amazing) the other blue - both BB lifted.

I do not wave or give a seconds notice to Hummers, Chevy's, Fords, Land Rovers, and daggone Toyota's... It's all brand loyalty here, especially for grand cherokee's.
    Yea I know when I got lost in Greenville I saw jeeps everywhere!
    JBA
    4XG
    S4XC

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    ^lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information