Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
It is amazing how quickly your eye will LOCK onto a modified Jeep, even at PERIPHERAL vission, lmao. I pass 50+ Jeeps everyday, most of them college folks. (Greenville is College town, and Jeeps are cheap so they are everywhere, especially XJ's and WJ/ZJ's)... And I'll be the first wave if I see a Jeep has had some work done to it. Especially Grand Cherokee's. I do get Jeep Waves a few times a week. Mostly from ZJ's and WJ's - My WK is the most lifted Grand Cherokee in the city from observation - Imagine a WK owning that title.

There are at least 3 lifted XK's here.. one of them IS SuperLifted. I crossed him at an intersection and we both tilted our sunglasses and pointed at each other - it was pretty comical, lol. The other two XK's are BB lifted with Bilsteins and BFG's (yes I'm VERY aware of the XK/WK's around here) There are 2 lifted WK's here, one Khaki (of course because we are amazing) the other blue - both BB lifted.

I do not wave or give a seconds notice to Hummers, Chevy's, Fords, Land Rovers, and daggone Toyota's... It's all brand loyalty here, especially for grand cherokee's.
I waved at a lifted XK in OBX. He did not wave back. I was sad. Then I saw the Brush Fire truck down there. OMG I want to drive it.